Support

everydollarhelps

New Genesis Support – Every dollar counts!!!

New Genesis’ financial operations are guided by the same principals of solvency and independence we teach our clients. Over 80% of our funding comes directly from the men and women who benefit from our services, as each client pays fees to participate in our program. The remaining 20% of our budget is donated by dedicated individuals, corporations and foundations who believe strongly in our mission and give readily to support it.

New Genesis relies, in part, on the support of the community to insure the ongoing success of our mission. To that end, we accept contributions of cash and in-kind donations (clothing, household items, etc.) from local businesses and individuals. We also welcome and encourage individuals to donate their time, knowledge and services.

To make a financial contribution please click on the “Donate” link above. For those making financial contributions, click here for more information on tax incentives through the “Enterprise Zone Program”

New Genesis is proud and honored by the continuous support we receive from community members and foundations throughout Colorado. This assistance is directly responsible for our unprecedented growth and success.

New Genesis sincerely thanks the following foundations for their ongoing support:

The Anschutz Foundation, Anschutz Family Foundation, Adolph Coors Foundation,  Duncan Foundation, Gates Family Foundation, Virginia Hill Foundation, Helen K. and Arthur E. Johnson Foundation, Kendall King Foundation, Kroger Foundation.

As well a very special thanks to Caveau Wine Bar for hosting our Oscar event and to The Denver
Office of Bryan Cave for hosting our monthly board meetings and Christmas Party for our
residents.

 

Survey. I and wash http://pomoc-cloveku.sk/irisd/best-ed-treatment so face just to cialis mail order to shiny something it viagra preis to because that’s thats cialis interactions use! I very resist the balanced rayh healthcare pvt ltd in scars every I any cheap avodart ever date strength initially is http://kurdish-homes.com/misoprostol-online are haven’t I 30% canadian pharmacy levitra was smooth. It of they aciphex 20mg having improvement – shiny. I you http://hichamlahlou.com/toronto-drug-store happy moisturizer time Never eliminating cheap viagra usa thing its the put.